Learn the nuts and bolts of sensuality. With fun as the goal, this course will dispel mysteries about sex, relationships, what women want and more. Students learn the basic tenets of Deliberate Orgasm and how to have a gratifying sensual life.
- The difference between sensuality and sexuality
- Winning communication practices for all areas of life
- Common stereotypes and misconceptions regarding pleasure
- Methods to intensify and lengthen pleasure
- DOing a woman / DOing a man with Deliberate Orgasm
Through straight-forward discussion, pleasure oriented viewpoints are presented. Your individual goals will be addressed and you will be encouraged to ask the questions you have about sensuality, relationships, man/woman dynamics, sex and orgasm.
- Create more pleasure in your life deliberately
- Learn to ask for precisely what you want
- Enjoy your body exactly the way it is
- Add more enjoyment to your relationships
- Explore your desire
- Find out what women want
- Learn how to put your non-judgmental attention on a woman
- Know how to talk to a woman and give her what she wants
- Understand the intricacies of seduction and have fun with it
- Enjoy every aspect of a sensual experience
This two-day course is lecture and discussion held in a relaxed class setting. There will be snacks, lunch and stretch breaks during class time. Students’ individual goals will be addressed and they will be encouraged to ask questions about sensuality, relationships, and orgasm. There is no nudity or touching in any part of Common Sensuality.
For an online course similar to Common Sensuality, see the DOing Essentials Class.
Questions ~ Thoughts ~ Desires?
Please contact us. We’ll respond within 24 hours.
May 1-17, 2018 DOing Essentials Online Class
April 28-29, 2018 San Francisco
Retreats: Meals and accommodations are included
San Francisco Courses: Students are responsible for their own meals and accommodations
$350 Common Sensuality, San Francisco
1-877-469-8636 toll-free within US
When registering, tuition is paid in full. 20% of the tuition is a non-refundable registration fee. After registration an email will be sent with detailed information to prepare, including items to bring and directions.
Attendance at any course is absolutely confidential
What People Are Saying
“It was a prime opportunity to be introduced to foundation concepts to a sensual lifestyle, presented by highly trained “researchers” and ask questions that no one else could bring so many years of experience to answer.” -C.B.
“It’s been really wonderful to see how the curriculum is a living curriculum. It is not a classroom experience and then you go back and play checkers and you wake up and come back and you experience a curriculum again. It has been a continuous experience from the ways that we are interacting with one another. There’s just so much intention that I’ve experienced in this course that has really made it far more than just something I could get in a book.” -R.M.