May is National Masturbation Month (thanks to Jocelyn Elders, the former Surgeon General). So take some time this month for you and your pleasure!
This month’s topic is about connecting to your sensuality: There are exercises and techniques to increase sensation and pleasure in your own body. There is an exclusive video with instruction on the technique of Peaking, relaxing, and how to make orgasmic sensation feel as good as possible for as long as possible. Plus a never-before-featured video in the Members Area: Connections for Full Body Orgasm. If you haven’t seen it and learned this technique yet, now is a prime opportunity!
Resources in May include:
- Full-length video: Connections for Full Body Orgasm (NEW*)
- Video: Pleasure Yourself by Sensuality Instructor Sheri
- Video: Focal Point – Touch a Partner to Create Better Orgasm by Sensuality Instructor RJ
- Exercises: Increase sensation in your body through regular pleasure sessions
- Sensual Story: “I’ve never seen anyone else physically describe the process of masturbation.” by sensual researcher, Alex
Join anytime in May and get access for 30 days
Stay on top of the leading research of female orgasm – with experiential information brought to you in the
About our Members Area:
Enjoy exclusive content put together by the Welcomed Consensus instructors each month. This material is not available anywhere else on the web.
Each month a new topic is presented and emphasized to explore. Become a One-Year Select Member, or try it out for one month. At $34.95 for one month, members have access to:
- Selected full-length instructional videos
- DOing Gallery
- Sensuality Learning Center
- Member Forum Access
- & much more…
Format: Online Video, Audio, Exercises, Reading & Photos.
Voluntary interaction/discussion with other members &/or instructors.